Holon Solutions is a dynamic, growing Healthcare IT company based in Alpharetta, Georgia. Our mission is to provide our clients with superior service, innovative products, and deliver solutions that in turn will allow them to achieve their business and quality objectives. Our purpose is to make healthcare better for everyone. Our promise is to deliver knowledge at the point of need across the healthcare ecosystem. This is all accomplished through a highly skilled, dedicated team of individuals that believes in and represents Holon in an ethical and a professional manner.
In response to accelerating growth opportunities and the need to scale our sales organization, we are looking for a dedicated, success-driven, process-oriented, and analytical VP of Sales with a proven track record of success to join and lead our organization. The responsibilities of the VP of sales include setting direction, overseeing the daily sales activities, meeting with major prospects, writing sales reports, designing and enabling effective sales strategies, and marketing company products and services.
To be successful as a VP of sales, you should have very strong leadership skills, exceptional teamwork with peers and the ability to drive company success. Ultimately, a top-notch VP of sales should have an in-depth knowledge of the market and competitive products and have a network of colleagues and customers, excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Setting quarterly and annual sales goals, enabling, and motivating the sales teams to achieve their goals.
- Recruiting and hiring sales staff and developing training programs.
- Developing and executing market-segment focused channel and direct sales strategies
- Managing sales teams and maintaining sales operations.
- Monitoring the market and competitor products and activities and providing detailed sales forecasting.
- Creating sales reports and providing feedback to the leadership team at company meetings.
- Establishing and maintaining key customer relationships.
- Leading the marketing team to design promotional materials for the company’s products and services.
- Identifying where improvements can be made and developing sales plans and strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in a sales leadership position.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience working in a selling role within the healthcare IT industry.
- Experience selling to healthcare enterprise, payer, and population healthcare management companies
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as employee motivation techniques.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in entrepreneurial environments.
Medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, short-term disability, Basic Life and AD&D, 401K
To apply for this job email your details to HumanResources@holonsolutions.com