At Holon Solutions, our core values inform our thinking, define our culture, and place us firmly at the vanguard of healthcare technology and innovation. Everyone at Holon is encouraged to bring their best selves to work and motivated to realize their own personal success. Our culture promotes an environment that rewards associates based on merit and performance.
Holon is a fast-paced Healthcare IT company based in Alpharetta, Georgia. Our mission is to provide our clients and partners with superior service, revolutionary products and deliver intelligent solutions. Leveraging a continuous Client Feedback Loop allows Holon to constantly gather, learn and apply users’ suggestions in order to accelerate enhancements to our suite of services.
Our purpose is to innovate with our partners in healthcare and deliver exceptional products. Our dedicated associates believe in and represent Holon ethically and professionally. Team members have confidence in one-another to deliver on promises, support shared goals, pitch in during challenging times and maintain open communication.
We are looking for an experienced Healthcare Solutions Engineer passionate about solving customer problems and building long-lasting trust and client satisfaction. You will be responsible for providing pre-sales technical/functional support to prospective and existing clients and partners while ensuring client satisfaction with minimal supervision. You will provide direction and technical healthcare knowledge in applying our solutions, services, and value delivery to some of the most discerning healthcare organizations and clientele.
Responsible for developing and delivering high quality Holon Solutions presentations and product demonstrations, you will articulate advanced product features and benefits, product development roadmap guidance and overall Holon value-delivery. Design, validate and present Holon Solutions’ software to include advanced product concepts and 3rd party complementary products. You will present and articulate Holon’s product strengths relative to market-place potential. This role will cross-functionally collaborate with Sales, Business Development, Product Development, Marketing and Engineering to drive sustainable revenue growth across sales teams and key business partners.
- Working closely with our direct and indirect sales teams, Business Development, and prospective customers to understand strategic business issues and identify and communicate how Holon addresses these issues.
- Provide exemplary pre-sales healthcare expertise through technical product presentations, demonstrations, and on-going sales consultation. Experience in Value Based Care and Population Health Management is a plus.
- Drive the sales acceleration of Holon solutions with prospective clients, partners by translating product/technical features into value drivers.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and maintain Sales department training materials and deliver training to improve product knowledge and demo abilities of internal and external channel-partner Sales teams.
- Build working knowledge of competing products and how to technically and tactically sell against them.
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Marketing and Engineering during the development, launch and continuing refinement of existing and new Holon products.
- Respond to initial product and RFP requests and frame product issues for discussion and resolution with Product and Engineering teams.
- Communicate effectively with all internal and external stakeholders. Describe problems succinctly to enable issue/resolution management.
- Become an expert in Holon’s suite of products and services.
- Develop/maintain healthcare technical and business knowledge and industry trends.
- At least 5 years of prior Sales/Systems Engineering, Solution Architect experience or Director-Level experience in a value-based care healthcare setting leveraging population health and EHR software – supporting or selling to C/VP level buyers.
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in entrepreneurial environments.
- Outstanding professional relationship skills and technical capabilities. Highly organized and creative problem solver.
- Ability to present, explain and resolve common technical aspects of SaaS software, including security, protocols for APIs, SLAs, EHR workflows and high-performance utilization.
- Ability to see and present ‘the big picture’, architect solutions to solve customer problems, and uncover business challenges and develop custom solutions to solve them.
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and consultative sales techniques.
- Demonstrated strong teamwork and ability to collaborate with others while encouraging both individual and team accomplishments.
- Must be prepared to learn new and developing technologies. Holon is reinventing how healthcare is delivered.
- Must be able to pivot to other system related tasks if and when needed. We wear lots of hats here at Holon!
- Undergraduate degree (E.g., Marketing, Business, Human Resources Management, Organizational Behavior, Organizational Leadership, Psychology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative field. Strong academic performance).
- In order to succeed and innovate in your position, you must be able to communicate your ideas succinctly and with
- Your technical skills to find and fix system issues is just as valuable as your creativity to find new ways to solve problems. You continually push the envelope to find and develop new products and problem solve for our partners and clients.
- Your ability to continually push and adapt is invaluable. When challenges arise, you must be able to adapt, be creative and communicate the issues to work towards a solution.
- Product creation, sales and service execution, and system innovation do not happen in a vacuum. Your willingness to collaborate in a team setting is not only necessary in your role but is absolutely essential.
- If you aspire to make a difference in your career and collaborate in solving healthcare’s most elusive challenges in healthcare, we welcome your contributions.
Travel Policy and Frequency
- As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, Holon continues to monitor the ever-changing federal (CDC), state and local guidance related to the virus. Holon has implemented a thoughtful travel policy to help reduce risks and/or spreading illness to others in the healthcare workforce. Travel for symposiums, client/partner corporate conferences and prospective and existing client meetings must be approved by Holon Human Resources. During these unprecedented times, associates are encouraged to limit travel where possible and consider virtual options that might replace or reduce the need to travel.
- Up to 25 percent travel is possible if/when the COVID-19 pandemic subsides or relaxed federal (CDC), state and local guidance, protocols and restrictions
Medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, short-term disability, Basic Life and AD&D, 401K
To apply for this job email your details to HumanResources@holonsolutions.com