Holon Solutions is a dynamic, growing Healthcare IT company based in Alpharetta, Georgia. Our mission is to provide our clients with superior service, innovative products, and deliver solutions that in turn will allow them to achieve their business and quality objectives. Our purpose is to make healthcare better for everyone. Our promise is to deliver knowledge at the point of need across the healthcare ecosystem. This is all accomplished through a highly skilled, dedicated team of individuals that believe in and represent Holon in an ethical and a professional manner.
In response to accelerating growth opportunities, we are looking for a success-driven Senior Sales Executive with a proven track record of success selling to healthcare payers. The responsibilities of the Senior Sales Executive include building relationships with prospects, communicating the value of Holon solutions, and closing business to drive incremental revenue for the business. The ideal candidate will be experienced in sales and customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional, able to balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach. Your overarching goal is to identify opportunities with prospects and new clients and build them into long-term profitable relationships.
- Managing the entire sales cycle from engaging a potential client to securing a deal
- Unearthing new sales opportunities through networking and turning them into long-term partnerships
- Attaining predetermined goals and quotas
- Presenting products and services to prospective customers
- Maintaining pipeline data and ensuring accuracy of individual sales forecasts
- Negotiating agreements and partnering with our legal team to finalize deals
- Providing feedback from prospects to our product team to guide product roadmap decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience working in a selling role within the healthcare IT industry
- Proven track record of success in consultative selling to health plans and population healthcare management companies
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in entrepreneurial environments
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
Medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, short-term disability, Basic Life and AD&D, 401(k) match
To apply for this job email your details to HumanResources@holonsolutions.com