We know healthcare, and we know HIEs
At Holon Solutions, we understand these complexities. Our health information exchange (HIE) solutions are designed to help you drive care coordination across communities of care — from large IDNs and hospitals to physician offices and long-term care facilities.
Our CollaborNet HIE solution facilitates collaboration among the care team by providing hospitals and health systems with access to information at the point of care. By delivering information to the right hands, at the right time and location, care teams can seamlessly coordinate patient care across the continuum.
Our HIE solution meets the specific needs of hospitals and health systems:
Affordable. With Holon’s HIE solution, your hospital or health system can connect communities of care in a simple and cost-effective way.
Flexible. Holon’s CollaborNet HIE solution doesn’t ask your care team to change their current systems or processes. Instead, our flexible technology adapts to your organization’s needs.
Scalable. Our HIE solutions are built to scale up or down to meet the needs of a large IDN or enable a community hospital to build strong relationships with physicians and other local care providers.
Supportive. With CollaborNet, you can easily connect your organization with physicians, clinics, smaller hospitals and other care providers – without assuming additional IT overhead or operating costs for your partners. Our HIE solution doesn’t require decades to integrate and implement. In a matter of months, you can deliver real value to every provider, large and small, to help reduce costs and deliver quality care.
What can an HIE solution do for you?
These are a few of the benefits your healthcare organization may receive as a result of implementing an HIE solution like Holon’s CollaborNet:*
- Help ambulatory providers achieve Meaningful Use
- Exchange health information with partners and other providers
- Connect communities of care
- Demonstrate Meaningful Use for your hospital or health system
- Prepare for accountable care, disease management and the evolution of healthcare
- Generate additional revenues from ancillary services such as lab and radiology
- Give health care providers instant access to information they need to make timely decisions
- Drive additional referrals by improving ties with physician practices
- Reduce redundant paperwork and unnecessary billing requests
- Eliminate duplicate workflows and business processes
- Decrease administrative overhead and healthcare costs